Bow Holder for Glassing

treillw

WKR
What do you all do with your bow when you want to pull your binos out for a quick peak at that funny looking object?

Any good products out there?

Thanks!

OP
treillw

treillw

WKR
I keep my lens covers on my binos, despite having them in a bino bivy for an extra layer of protection.

It is a bit of a pain to undo the covers with one hand.

Maybe I'll check how much dirt has accumulated in the bottom of my bino bivy over the years - see if the covers are really protecting from anything.

Don't want to scratch those swaro lenses.

Do you guys double bag it?

danarnold

WKR
Best ever if you can find it. I have mine on my pack belt

47d867d2e6bb9a06155f3a60f186a313.jpg

chops24

WKR
I use my bow to glass. I’ll put the bottom cam on my hip and lay my binos across the top cam. Makes them nice and steady plus it’s quick.

This normally. Sometimes at my feet but last year that cost me about a 340 bull when he stood up from his bed about 40 yards away and just stared at me. I think i would have been able to get a shot off if i would have had my bow in my hands. We stared at each other for about 30 seconds, ill never forget how he just kept on chewing and was not super concerned about me. When i put my binos back in my chest harness and reached down for my bow he walked directly away and i wasnt able to get a shot at him.

MattB

WKR
I just set it on ground leaning against my leg.

The great thing is, you can't forget and accidentally leave the ground back at camp. It doesn't hang up on things when walking around either. And its free.

The downside, it isn't "gear" and hence not very threadwortht.

Jsusic

Lil-Rokslider
This is the Montana Bow Sling, attaches rto the pack distributing the weight of the bow to the pack, very comfortable and versatile[Original size] MONTANA BOW SLINGS 2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• [Original size] MONTANA BOW SLINGS 2.jpg
    [Original size] MONTANA BOW SLINGS 2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 30