Post up a picture your hunting bow!

PBBananaHammock

Lil-Rokslider
7 year old bow with pseudo “carbon” riser that doesn’t freeze your hand off in winter. 6lbs 2.5oz with everything pictured. Its a joy to carry, just have to be mindful of elevated heart rate and wind when shooting because its so light.

- diamond deploy sb 60lb
- black gold white tail single pin
- hamskea hybrid hunter rest
- 3 arrow tight spot quiver
- Carter nock2it release
- advanced outdoor technology 3 wisemen release mount
- bee stinger fixed counter slide
- 15” bee stinger microhex with 4oz+spider archery dampener on the front and 6oz in the back.
- 450g velocity gold tip arrows with annihilator heads.

I’ve used just a front bar, an offset front bar, and front/back bar. This offset bracket has the least amount of perceived weight while holding and balances 90% as well as a front and back bar. This may become a backup bow one day, but the setup itself is dialed in and won’t be changed again.
IMG_6812.jpeg

stump06

WKR
Mathews V3X 29. Shot Hoyt for years, shot both VXRs. Got a deal on this V3X and scooped it up. Love everything about this bow. The integrate stuff is awesome. I usually will try out a few bows a year but I think I’ll keep this one for a while.

ee19bfcda83eca9c76a4556fd9d2c4c8.jpg

a80390c447b1fe4a234c60b2307dd0d3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elkhntr08

WKR
My Hoyt Axius Ultra, Spot Hogg sight, QAD rest and Tight Spot quiver. It was my third season with this setup and haven’t found a reason to change.IMG_5158.jpeg

H

HappyHuntr

German shepherd, and yes but we were actually packing into camp in that pic
Wow. all black german sheperd is beautiful. What inspired you to use him as a pack dog. Did you plan that when you bought him or just thought it would be cool. Awesome man.