Cabela's Outfitter camo

Dustin B.

FNG
I have always liked the looks of the Cabela's Outfitter camo that they use on the wooltimate and Berber fleece lines. Recently I was looking through a Cabela's catalog from 2011 and saw that they had a tone of clothing offered in this camo pattern. does anyone happen to know why they stopped using this pattern on more clothes than the wooltimate and Berber fleece? Also I feel that it would a nice pattern to add to their instinct line and was curious if anyone else agreed.

Overdrive

WKR
I remember my first trip to the original Cabelas in downtown Sydney in 1989 that little store was so packed with items you could barely move around. Then going to the sidewalk sales, camping out to get the deals. Too bad they've gone down hill since BPS purchased them.

I have the wooltimate camo and it's great late season stuff for sure. Still have it and it's held up great.

If you're looking for camo wool, I bought some from Scheel's a year ago and like the camo pattern on them better than the wooltimate.

OP
D

Dustin B.

FNG
I remember my first trip to the original Cabelas in downtown Sydney in 1989 that little store was so packed with items you could barely move around. Then going to the sidewalk sales, camping out to get the deals. Too bad they've gone down hill since BPS purchased them.

I have the wooltimate camo and it's great late season stuff for sure. Still have it and it's held up great.

If you're looking for camo wool, I bought some from Scheel's a year ago and like the camo pattern on them better than the wooltimate.
I might go check that out. I've never made a purchase from Scheels but I have seen a lot of cool things they sell.

I still have their warm classic jacket in camo. Handed down to me from Dads buddy.

Don’t wear much because it’s a bear and heavy. But keeping that forever nonetheless. Still rides along shot gun in the truck when I’m glassing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk