Camera Batteries

JMac23

FNG
Hmmm it won’t let me edit it, yes mate that’s me.

You still riding?
Obviously you’re hunting, still in NSW?

Cliffy65

Lil-Rokslider
Hmmm it won’t let me edit it, yes mate that’s me.

You still riding?
Obviously you’re hunting, still in NSW?
Not riding as much, had a heap of concussions and injuries in a row. Had to keep taking time to recover. Never recovered from the concussions. Did some riding and tracks in Europe and USA again last year though.
Half my time spent in NSW and the better half of my time is spent in Montana. I can only really tolerate being in AU for the fallow rut these days.

JMac23

FNG
Not riding as much, had a heap of concussions and injuries in a row. Had to keep taking time to recover. Never recovered from the concussions. Did some riding and tracks in Europe and USA again last year though.
Half my time spent in NSW and the better half of my time is spent in Montana. I can only really tolerate being in AU for the fallow rut these days.
Wow!!!

Montana that’s amazing. Have you moved there for work or are you retired these days?

From memory you had a couple of daughters, are they in Montana with you.

No good about the concussions. It’s a scary proposition having a lot of them.

Cliffy65

Lil-Rokslider
Wow!!!

Montana that’s amazing. Have you moved there for work or are you retired these days?

From memory you had a couple of daughters, are they in Montana with you.

No good about the concussions. It’s a scary proposition having a lot of them.
Still working in AU.

Wife and kids do half the trips to MT, the rest are solo.

Im able to get a whole season from lithium AAs with photo capture only.
Second this. Lithium AA for single cell cameras, if you need a camera up couple weeks to a month Alk AA will get you through, I run 20ish Cuddebacks on my home farm with rechargeable batteries and solar panels, have had some cameras run over 600 days.