Camera, laptop and day hunting pack.

I am looking for a backpack to serve multiple uses, want something for camera gear, something I can throw my laptop in with camera gear, or use for day hunting. I already have larger packs for western hunting, Kifaru cavern, Exo 3500 and just received my Exo K3 4800. I have dabbled in dedicated camera bags over the years with laptop compartments and don't really want a camera style bag. I have looked into commuter style backpacks and they don't really fit my needs very well. The way I will be packing camera gear is a few lenses in neoprene covers, camera body with lens on in neoprene cover, extra batteries, sd cards, chargers and cords loose in Kifaru pullouts. Laptop will be in a separate neoprene sleeve when I take it for photography purposes. Laptop is a 17" screen but has an overall width similar to 15.6" laptops, its is however pretty thick, gaming style laptop with emphasis on cooling. I really want something that has the ability to strap my tripod to the side, Promaster 525 with Sirui va-5 head. Would be nice to have somewhere for a water bottle on the outside. I really want to stick with a hunting company for the pack, will also use this for day hikes, day hunting, scouting and small overnight trips. Options I have considered are Kifaru Antero, not sure if laptop will fit and Stone Glacier Avail 2200. Was hoping everyone might be able to give some other suggestions or even convince me on the Kifaru or SG. Thanks in advance, all help is greatly appreciated.

WYCFM1

WKR
Look into Kifaru shape charge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jspradley

WKR
The Antero is an awesome option, I use mine as an EDC, looks a little tacticool with the MOLLE webbing but it's not terrible. Especially not when you put a Sherman over it. :cool:

fordcappy

FNG
I had an antero for a few years, a 17” should fit in it. Tripod will fit and lock in great on the outside. Very secure. It’s a great option. Easy access clamshell opening. IMHO kind of a small top outside pocket.