Camofire

SoDakBear

FNG
Has anyone bought stuff off of there? Are they reliable? Any insight would be nice, it looks like they have some good deals. Also, once an item has no time left is it to late to get it? Or is there a back door where you can get it. Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Ive bought quite a few items from camofire, they are reliable. If time runs out on an item, just call the number listed on the site and they will help you out from there. I would highly recommend, they have some awesome deals on nice gear!

Kotaman

WKR
Yep...Bought quite a bit from them. Nothing but good experiences, very reliable. Don't know whether or not you can get an item after the fact...many times the item actually sells out I believe.

jmez

WKR
I've bought way too much from there. Great company to deal with. If you miss something it will most slesys come around again in a couple of weeks.

Ask on their forums page and they will tell if things are going to be back on.

I've purchased from them many time. Everything has arrived as quickly and in great condition. You can call or email them if you missed something, as long as it has not sold out they should be able to hook you up.

OP
S

SoDakBear

FNG
Thanks guys!! I look on there to often and want to buy stuff, but was never sure. Now I wont be hesitant about pulling the trigger, well besides the whole money part of it. Just hope the fiancé doesn't find out. :)

JNDEER

WKR
I've purchased from them many time. Everything has arrived as quickly and in great condition. You can call or email them if you missed something, as long as it has not sold out they should be able to hook you up.

x2....purchased lots of stuff, never had one issue.

NEhunter

WKR
Good company and quick shipping. Bought a few things from them and always been satisfied with their CS.

Ridge Runner

Lil-Rokslider
Try gearscan.com tracks campfire, steep and cheap, rei backcountry.com and a host of others. Have bought a number of products from campfire and steep and cheap and no complaints

Same here, I've purchased plenty from them and always get it to my house in 3 working days. Just received a box from them today that shipped on Monday, I always use the USPS shipping option.

Another satisfied customer. I missed the chance to order an item about 3 weeks ago. Called their # & they honored the price that had been on the site about a week before.