Campsaver 30% off all foods

Becca

Super Moderator
Staff member
We stocked up too! Great prices on dehydrated entrees. We have really liked the Natural High enchiladas, and used the sale to pick up some new flavors to try out. $4-$5 per two serving entree is an excellent deal, and they are also advertising $20 off a purchase of $200 or more.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Yep, Becca did the picking out of most the entrees (I slid a Pizza freeze dry in there I had to try).

Anyways $262 for 61 entrees is a smoking deal for sure. Should last us through May, June, and July!

OP
bbrown

bbrown

WKR
Ahahaha - that is awesome.
I really want to like the Backpackers Pantry stuff since they are local but I tried a couple a few years back and they were terrible. Guess enough time has past I should try again.

FYI - if you spend over $50 then its free shipping too ($100 for Alaska or Hawaii)

luke moffat

Super Moderator
Ahahaha - that is awesome.
I really want to like the Backpackers Pantry stuff since they are local but I tried a couple a few years back and they were terrible. Guess enough time has past I should try again.

FYI - if you spend over $50 then its free shipping too ($100 for Alaska or Hawaii)

Indeed, spent over $200 so got an extra $20 AND free shipping ;)

And I agree the Backpackers Pantry stuff is not that great. The Natural High stuff IMO is better than both BP and MH.

Hoyts n Mulies

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for a heads up! Just put in a big (for me) order. I tried the enchiladas that Becca mentioned. I've never tried that brand before but figuring how many freeze dried meal you two eat out, I'll take your word for it.

Last edited:

Archelk

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the info. It's starting to become slim pickings. Got my order in.

TEmbry

WKR
Literally the first twenty items I clicked on were out of stock so I just gave up. Would have been a heck of a deal though!

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Yep, all my MH favs were OUT, but just gave me a chance to try the Natural High stuff. Thanks for the tip.......the free shipping sealed the deal. I would have done the $20 off deal too if they'd had some decent MH left.

Thank for the heads up. Never heard of campsaver before. Nice to see they offer free shipping to Canada. Not too many companies offer that. I was able to get a ton of MH through this deal. After the exchange rate ect. worked out to $3.90 per two serving pouch for what I ordered, And it only took 5 days for it to show up here through the mail.