Can't wait!!

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR
So I got my bag today, and I'm in love. My wife just went to #2 on the list. ;) I can't seem to figure out how my belt pouch attaches to the bag/belt. Anybody have a pic of how the 3 bar sliders work?

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR
So I got my bag today, and I'm in love. My wife just went to #2 on the list. ;) I can't seem to figure out how my belt pouch attaches to the bag/belt. Anybody have a pic of how the 3 bar sliders work?

Actually I figured it out. I was confused by the double slider. Another post cleared that up that the large slider is needed.

IrishnId

WKR
Recieved my HC 7000 Bikini combo today, and am stoked to load it and see what it'll handle. Looks and feels like a well built pack!

trk3263

WKR
So for everyone receiving their packs any chance you could put you invoiced ship date vs your actual receiving date.
It may help us waiting :)

dryflyguy

Lil-Rokslider
So for everyone receiving their packs any chance you could put you invoiced ship date vs your actual receiving date.

Mine came two days from the time it shipped, but I am only eight hours away from the warehouse.

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR

Mine was supposed to ship the 25th and I got it Friday, so I would say it was an accurate estimate.

NVCHUKAR

WKR
I should hopefully have my pack next Thursday if it ships on time. It's been torture and this week will be the worst. Maybe I will get lucky and it will ship early.

bbrown

WKR
I should hopefully have my pack next Thursday if it ships on time. It's been torture and this week will be the worst. Maybe I will get lucky and it will ship early.
Ha! I just picked up a T3 used and it shipped the next day yet I am still checking the tracking info a couple times a day - Thursday can't get here soon enough.

Was going to pick up a Bikini and T3 bag but got a good deal so I figured what the hell...

1morehill

FNG
My bikini shipped out Monday, it was dead bang on my order ship date, but they send the email right on your expected ship date not before.It will ship no worries :)

dbaker

Lil-Rokslider
my ship date on the invoice stated the 15 of july. I logged onto the kifaru website and it stated in process. I called today and they said "Oh ummm. It will ship today". So my original estimated ship date was the 15th. It shipped on the 16th and i just got an email saying estimated delivery is the 22nd.