Can't wait!!

Ronster

Lil-Rokslider
My BT1 arrived on my doorstep today. Scheduled ship date was 10 July and it shipped the 12th. All I can say is wow, this thing is awesome!

ceng

Lil-Rokslider
My bt1 ship date was July 1st, I called on the 8th and couldn't get through to anyone. I then emailed and they sent me the ship notice later that afternoon. A bit late, but I'm happy with the pack. It's definitely one of those long term value items. It may not make sense paying $500 more for a pack this season, but every trip it will pay itself off with extra comfort, durability.

Maah Daah Hey

Lil-Rokslider
After using my BT1 for three weeks I have to say it is worth every penny and day spent waiting for it to arrive! Thanks everyone for helping me spend my money wisely!

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR
The day is here. Can't stop checking my email waiting for the tracking number!!!

You won't be disappointed! I'll probably always be a Kifaru customer with the quality and service I've received.

Ozz08

WKR
The day is here. Can't stop checking my email waiting for the tracking number!!!

You might get the package before the tracking number! I know that has happened to me 2 times with kifaru. I got my timberline a week ahead of schedule last year. The pack showed up at 10 am and I got the email with the tracking# at 1 pm. I didn't mind that at all!

trk3263

WKR
No package and no tracking and I found out my 2nd order for an E&E didn't go through because there was an issue with their website and I didn't get Angie's email until it was too late. It's a sad day :(

trk3263

WKR
Just talked to Angie (she's the best) bikinis are a day or two behind and should have my shipping info any day.

bohntr28

FNG
My estimated ship date was 8/6 and it went out on 8/9. Scheduled delivery is today 8/13. It's going to be a long day at work! Lol

trk3263

WKR
My estimated ship date was 8/6 and it went out on 8/9. Scheduled delivery is today 8/13. It's going to be a long day at work! Lol

Yes it will be. The season is close let me know any help or issues you came across with the pack so maybe I can learn from you as this is my firsts kifaru and don't have a lot of time to play before season. Thanks

trk3263

WKR
Got it just before leaving for a family camping trip on fri. Got to play with is a little but but the wife has kept me busy and ha my had a chance to pack it up yet.

Good luck to everyone else. My wait is over :)