Cheap Stuff that Works

$20 for a cat litter box? I don’t think so…
1a5ef788b9af8f18d54080a820e58530.jpg

The Coho Pack N Carry boxes are in stock at Costco and on sale for $40. Pretty nice box at that price!

$20 for a cat litter box? I don’t think so…
1a5ef788b9af8f18d54080a820e58530.jpg
If you want one that won't spread litter anywhere. Use a plastic tote. And simply cut a hole in the top. I found a similar sized tote at Home Depot for $12. Our 2kb kitten has used it since we first got her. Been using ones like this (not my pic) for years. Way better than anything you can buy. You can also cut a hole in the front. If your cat is old and can't jump up.

The commercial one on the right probably costs $35+. I used a paper plate to draw the circle. And emt shears to cut the hole.

Screenshot_20240506_150845_Edge.jpg

If you want one that won't spread litter anywhere. Use a plastic tote. And simply cut a hole in the top. I found a similar sized tote at Home Depot for $12. Our 2kb kitten has used it since we first got her. Been using ones like this (not my pic) for years. Way better than anything you can buy. You can also cut a hole in the front. If your cat is old and can't jump up.

The commercial one on the right probably costs $35+. I used a paper plate to draw the circle. And emt shears to cut the hole.

View attachment 708529
The one on the left is the one we have had for years, but a rectangle opening.

Another vote for the Costco Orvis Tech pants. I've got a bunch, wade in them, canoe in them, hike in them, work in them...

Back