Classified scam list

Is there a sticky thread or something where there is a list of member names who have tried to scam?

I posted a wtb post in optics classified. Had a guy message me that he had what i wanted. Had him send pics to my phone. Everything seemed legit, wording, grammar etc. He wouldn’t do PP g&s, but would do Venmo g&s. Gave me the run around on shipping n tracking for a week then i made a claim with Venmo. Still waiting on outcome but i submitted our entire text conversation so hopefully i get my money back. I reported his profile here too, i think mods deleted him because i can’t find his profile anymore. His username was Lionhart.

KenLee

WKR
and sometimes halfway decent folks get desperate/ on drugs, or both.
Bottom line is when reported with evidence, they are gone

CorbLand

WKR
He was a member for over a year and seemed to be fairly active in the forums too… 🤷🏼‍♂️
Either he played the long game or his account got hacked.

If they wont do PP G&S, especially if you offer to pay the fee, thats a good indicator. Harder with the new tax law though.

As inflation continues, and living expenses continue to outrace wages I think this will increase.

and sometimes halfway decent folks get desperate/ on drugs, or both.
Bottom line is when reported with evidence, they are gone

The new tax law really bones buyers for this.

A lot of legit people have no interest in G&S sales now. I won’t buy anything unless I can use a credit card anymore, and many of them now charge a cash advance fee for F&F