Classifieds from Canada

I am new to Rokslide but really enjoying it so far. I am looking forward to utilizing the classified area, but is am from Canada. Any suggestions on how to sell and ship efficiently to the US ?
Thanks

I’ve bought and sold quite a few things on forums Over the years. Usps is the best way to ship stuff across the boarder. Prices aren’t terrible. If your selling something make sure you say it’s shipping from Canada. Lots of people aren’t interested in shipping up here but most are.
Also tracking numbers don’t always work after it crosses. Not sure why exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always use usps,my tracking numbers always worked up here in Québec,a have shipped a TON of package to the usa.Too bad when peoples don't wanna shipp to our location.I also ask for a feedback after the deal but sometimes they just don't care.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

Always use usps,my tracking numbers always worked up here in Québec,a have shipped a TON of package to the usa.Too bad when peoples don't wanna shipp to our location.I also ask for a feedback after the deal but sometimes they just don't care.

Envoyé de mon Pixel 2 en utilisant Tapatalk

It was mostly heading south that the numbers didn’t work for me. It’s a crap shoot. I’ve never had one not show up. So that’s good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back