Cold Bow 2024.... QnA Thread

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Just so i understand the target size is chosen by the contestant?" kill zone size of your intended species" i know there is some disagreement on the kill zone is size is but I'm focused on elk so im thinking like 22-16" wide 16-12" tall, then for deer something like 16-12" wide by 12-8" tall. Does that seam reasonable?

a standard piece of paper 8.5*11 might be a easy target for all to find and use
yes, participants choice on vital size, but obviously within reason. See you on the 11th!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Updated a bunch of prizes today in the Challenge Thread. Many of the same prizes as last year but working on more:

Updated a bunch of prizes today in the Challenge Thread. Many of the same prizes as last year but working on more:

Now this part I don't believe! I've been doing this stupid challenge every year and never had my name picked. #fakenewsdenning

:ROFLMAO:

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Now this part I don't believe! I've been doing this stupid challenge every year and never had my name picked. #fakenewsdenning

:ROFLMAO:
I would say that this is your year, brother, but if I do say that and you do draw, people are gonna say I’m playing favorites. #Can’tWin #ShootYourBowAnyway. #Lol.

Need to get some new strings on my bow! Been working with a hinge this spring and it’s a lot of fun. Thanks for doing this every year mod team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
what bow? no pic? doesn't exist.
Fortunately no pictures exist of that first endeavor (hopefully some practice will help) but it wad similar to the posted picture.

Now is the time to start getting everything dialed for the challenge.
d0561628e5780a7e54004fdc3978e87c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk