Colorado Draw results 2023

Choupique

WKR
Typically takes a few hours to get an email
I still haven't gotten one, and I applied for units I knew I wasn't going to get. Basically once in a lifetime tags with not nearly enough points. Same happened to a buddy of mine. Think they had a system error. I'm going to call them this evening if nothing happens and see what's up

Choupique

WKR
Yea, the suspense is killing me. If I actually got pulled for what I put in for, woof. I'm not ready.

AHAL

FNG
Fellas - long time lurker. made an account just for this thread..
otc tag 2021, pulled a north CO tag last year and 2/3 of us were successful.

The waiting game is killing me- put in for two 100% units as a group of 3 this year.. no card pull and nothing on CPWshop - anybody else still not showing anything?

swNEhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like I'm donating $760 to spend a week on the mountain in September this year. I tell my wife its worth it for the exercise. She's gone along with it so far.

jcmupar

FNG

The waiting game is killing me- put in for two 100% units as a group of 3 this year.. no card pull and nothing on CPWshop - anybody else still not showing anything?
In the same boat. Trying to see if there is any ryme or reason for how they send results or charge cards and it seems like it is random.

c warden

FNG

Same here.

I’m wondering if all the successful draws are charged and the lag in the CPW page update is giving us all false hope.

dbeeler

FNG

In the same boat. Trying to see if there is any ryme or reason for how they send results or charge cards and it seems like it is random.
I hope yall are right.

My first choice should be about 50-60% this year and second choice around 50%. No card hit and nothing showing yet. Not looking good.

Buffalo0922

Lil-Rokslider
Couldn’t handle the pressure of waiting after I saw the charge. Applied for 4 different draws. Called in and they gave me the hunt code I was awarded. Was awarded my first choice archery. Said emails should be out today.

Buffalo0922

Lil-Rokslider
Couldn’t handle the pressure of waiting after I saw the charge. Applied for 4 different draws. Called in and they gave me the hunt code I was awarded. Was awarded my first choice archery. Said emails should be out today.
Damnit. They called me back to say he was actually looking at my 2022 tag. 2023 isn’t update yet. Talk about ripping my heart out

sndmn11

WKR
No card hit and logged on and read the word unsuccessful very carefully. 26 NR elk points for unit 76 early rifle were NOT enough. Golf is starting to look like a possible hobby.

This is a great example of why unit numbers and seasons should stay out of open discussions. I see people take the attitude of a once in a lifetime hunt code or "top tier" unit is OK to post about, but then people seem surprised about the point jump.

Wow.... looks like it only took 17 last year?.. That's a massive jump if so..
No card hit and logged on and read the word unsuccessful very carefully. 26 NR elk points for unit 76 early rifle were NOT enough. Golf is starting to look like a possible hobby.
1685634005544.png
2022 Early Rifle took a min of 25 NR points. 13% draw at that.
You were looking at R which took 19 points.

gknutson

FNG

I put in for a tag that took 4 fewer points than I have last year. Still no CC action.