Colorado draw results!

Elk - yes, Bear - no, Deer - no. Hoping for some luck with 2nd and OTC.
First time in GMU 19. If anyone cares to share some insight, it would be greatly appreciated!

My daughter drew a unit 6 ml with no points. she got lucky. her first time elk hunting so hoping to find something

Drew a 1st season rifle tag. Only been archery in previous years. Hopefully get my first elk this October

The family came out big. Daughter and son drew 1st season bull tags. Wife drew 2nd season bull tag. My other son drew 3rd season cow tag and I drew a 4th season cow tag. Now hopefully we can fill a couple of these.

Elk - yes, Bear - no, Deer - no. Hoping for some luck with 2nd and OTC.
First time in GMU 19. If anyone cares to share some insight, it would be greatly appreciated!
Just 19? Will be lots of fresh burn from the Cameron Peak Fire. Don't live there anymore so don't know how intense it was, but you should be able to find the intensity maps.

Really curious of the draw report. When does that usually come out? I applied for unit 67 archery. Was 20% with 3 points last year and I had 4 points this year and was unsuccessful on 1st choice.

Really curious of the draw report. When does that usually come out? I applied for unit 67 archery. Was 20% with 3 points last year and I had 4 points this year and was unsuccessful on 1st choice.
Couple hunting buddies also applied with 4 in 66 and 67 and both were unsuccessful.

Had my dad put in for an A and B muzzy tag that both had been high success 0 point draws. He wiffed. Makes me rethink going there with the bow...

Good news is I drew a limited entry bull tag. BAD NEWS I HAVE TO TURN IT BACK IN CAUSE I ALREADY DREW
A PREMIER ELK TAG IN NEW MEXICO. PAYING THE TAG PRICE TO SAVE THOSE PP IS A NECESSARY EVIL !!

Good news is I drew a limited entry bull tag. BAD NEWS I HAVE TO TURN IT BACK IN CAUSE I ALREADY DREW
A PREMIER ELK TAG IN NEW MEXICO. PAYING THE TAG PRICE TO SAVE THOSE PP IS A NECESSARY EVIL !!
What will really suck is you don't gain a point for this year. Be interesting to see how that impacts you next year.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Daughter, Son and I drew 4th season deer tags. Kind of surprised. Hope some big boys are still around after the girls Thanksgiving week!

Elk-Y, Deer-Y, Antelope-N, Moose-N, Sheep-PP. Hoping to pick up late season rifle Type B tags for elk/deer to fill the freezer during 2nd draw. Good luck to everyone this coming Fall.

Back