Colorado unit 49, 57

ColoradoV

WKR
Looks like the wife will be hunting 49 this year muzzle loader for deer. While I do have extensive history (3rd generation hunting) as well as live in the unit and will put in 20+ days scouting for the tag it never hurts to have some extra help. Sooo after some consideration I will put it out if you are a archery elk hunter who will be in 49 or 57 I will no doubt see some elk scouting early season and would be willing to trade elk for deer info. Most years I have pics of 310" bulls up to 350"+...

Hit me up with a pm if you are scouting/hunting this year before the start of Muzzy season as we might be able to help each other out. I am looking for someone who is scouting early, often, and hard to share info with. My elk info will be spot on I dont want this to sound the wrong way but I want to trade elk for info and not just give out my elk spots. We spend the time out looking for give or take 180" bucks and again should have info on 310"+ bulls to trade.

Good luck to all in the draws.

CoV

PTaft

FNG
Best of luck to your wife in there. My buddy and I should draw 49 archery elk tags if all goes to plan. We'll be up and start scouting as soon as the snow allows, hoping mid june-ish. We'd be happy to share info once we get out there.

OP
ColoradoV

ColoradoV

WKR
Made it out to look around the other day and found quite a few bucks in a afternoon of scouting. Very green in the area this year and the animals are looking very healthy. Antler growth this year should be great.

Hope to draw 49 for elk next year, so no help this year, sorry. Good luck on your hunt.

We did see a few decent bucks in 55 last year though..... :) It was only a few miles from 49.... :)