Cooper Tires

hiker270

WKR
Have a set of Cooper AT3 on my Ram. Quiet on the road and they have done really well Elk hunting in the Gravelly Range in Montana in snow and mud.

I've been well pleased with my ATs as well. Not much road noise and decent traction. I'll probably go with MTs next time though.

Poser

WKR
I have Cooper Evolution M/Ts with a little under 10k on them. Very meaty tire, great in the snow but wish I had installed the studs for icy conditions as they can get a bit squirrelly.

Not what you’re looking for though for 75% highway.

Just a head's up guys...
Punctured one of my AT's and had it repaired/patched. Checked into ordering another replacement from Walmart where originally purchase. Out of stock throughout the company, so I reached out to Cooper directly. Cooper rep told me Walmart owns the rights to the AT and I couldn't order directly from Cooper.

matpc1

FNG
Got a set of ST Maxxs on my duramax. I drive on a lot of gravel roads and they've held up the best so far. I've had the KOs before a couple of times and I liked the tire but I could never get them to last.

manitou1

WKR
So far I have been super impressed with their new Rugged Treks. Great ride, no noise, awesome traction in snow and mud.

So I was in the napa store where I got my cooper tires that had the dry rot issue this summer. The manager came out to tell me that Cooper is not honoring the tires and has pro rated them an I will be getting a bill. I told him it would be the last cooper tires I buy and probably last tires I buy from his store. Unbelievable that they won’t fully replace a tire 2 months old with dry rot cracks. Super disappointed in both the Napa an cooper.

BadDogPSD

WKR
So I was in the napa store where I got my cooper tires that had the dry rot issue this summer. The manager came out to tell me that Cooper is not honoring the tires and has pro rated them an I will be getting a bill. I told him it would be the last cooper tires I buy and probably last tires I buy from his store. Unbelievable that they won’t fully replace a tire 2 months old with dry rot cracks. Super disappointed in both the Napa an cooper.
Have you contacted Cooper directly? Seems crazy a tire would dry rot tgat quickly. When we're they manufactured?

Seeknelk

WKR
Had the old cooper stt, about to buy the new cooper stt pro in a 37. Theyre a little soft (good winter mud tire) and mountain peak rated, so don't expect 40k+ out of them, but very tough tire with great traction in all terrains imo.
That's not a peak rated tire. They are a full on mid tire. Now ,saying that, I'm just finishing off a set on my f 150 I used them for 4 years. I had them siped and they were awesome snow tires and good winter tires in general.
I need deep snow and mud ( gumbo) ability so they were the best fit for me. They are tough and not too loud for a mud tire tho, getting a little rowdy now tho at end of life.

Have not contacted directly, that will be next step when I get the bill. Tires were manufactured in march of this year.

OP
Shootinsurveyor
Went with the Cooper AT3 and am very happy 500 miles in. Not very noisy and handle well. I'll be very pleased if I get the miles from them that is warrantied. More aggressive than I was thinking, but not much more noise so its a wash.

trdhtr

FNG
I've ran the AT3's on my Tundra. With consistent rotations every 5k miles I had uneven wear at 40K miles and Cooper wouldn't honor the 60K warranty. I've ran two sets of Nittos and always go back to BF Goodrich AT's.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Put a ton of miles on ST Maxx over the years. Never even considered the AT3s, just never appealed to me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk