Costco Merino socks, made in USA.

Imo a very good value not Darn Tough but very comfortable. I’ve gotten 2 years out of my last pack and the only sign of wear is some fuzzing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crock239

FNG
These are my everyday wear socks all through the fall, winter, spring. Every day to work. Awesome value and they hold up well. I wouldn't consider them a light sock, more a midweight boot sock. They regulate temp and moisture very well.

Juan_ID

WKR
As much as I have liked my original Kirkland merino socks, these “newer” models are considerably thicker than the old ones and unfortunately they make my shoes/boots feel a little too snug at times. With that said, they’re still all I wear 95% of the time

68Plexi

WKR
I’ve been buying these at Costco for a while. Use them for every day socks in the winter and I get about 2-3 years before the bottom sole wears out. Good while they last though. I’ve used them for hiking/hunting but prefer a tougher sock for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

easttex

Lil-Rokslider
I got a dozen of these for a Christmas present 8 or 9 years ago. They have been excellent. I do not think I have worn any out. Bought another dozen last fall...not nearly as good. Still a good buy though. That is the problem with Costco, what you get one time maybe different the next time, although it wears the same label.