Crispi Lapponia

So I am looking at the Crispi Lapponia boots for Archery Elk hunting. Was wondering what the experiences are with them?

Thanks!!

wyben

FNG
I have a pair. I've had them a couple years. I've put lots of miles on them, packed meat several times. They are holding up well.

fwafwow

WKR
I have a pair. I've had them a couple years. I've put lots of miles on them, packed meat several times. They are holding up well.

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm currently breaking in the Crispi Wild Rock GTX boots. I really like them so far, but I saw a deal on the Lapponia's recently and am thinking of getting them for early season, especially due to the weight difference.

archp625

WKR
How did the Flex 2 rating work out in the mountains? I am interested in these boots but everything I see or read say I need at least a three for the mountains.

Mitten32

WKR
Super comfy boot.. my favorite for strolling around in or going on a casual hike but not stiff enough for climbing elevation (for my feet anyways)... they’re a great pheasant hunting or stalking on flatter terrain boot.

How did the Flex 2 rating work out in the mountains? I am interested in these boots but everything I see or read say I need at least a three for the mountains.

This is exactly what I was wondering..... that is why I purchased the Briksdals.... the stiffer boot does more of the workload for you

Jqualls

Lil-Rokslider
Hopefully a few more will chime in. I would like to know about the durability. I like a softer more flexible boot but it seems they only last a season and they are done. The best boot/shoe I have used is the Merrel Moab GTX low. I beat the crap out of them for years and they remained waterproof and intact. I would like something a little taller to keep debris out and a little more ankle protection (not worried about ankle support).

Grundy53

WKR
I have a pair that I wear at work and deer hunting. They've held up pretty good and are comfortable to hike in. The only thing I don't like is the lacing system. Makes it hard to get them really tight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Jqualls

Lil-Rokslider
I have a pair that I wear at work and deer hunting. They've held up pretty good and are comfortable to hike in. The only thing I don't like is the lacing system. Makes it hard to get them really tight.

Have they remained water proof.

fwafwow

WKR

I notice the laces were pretty short. I had to work at them a bit to come up with the right fit, but they seem ok so far (treadmill miles only).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Grundy53

WKR
I notice the laces were pretty short. I had to work at them a bit to come up with the right fit, but they seem ok so far (treadmill miles only).

The problem I have is with the cloth eyelet. It makes it dang near impossible to get the foot portion tight enough.

DRUSS

WKR
I like mine, light and flexible. But when backpacking I felt like I wanted more support, when packing meat I felt ok up to around 70# but over that really wanted more boot. Day hunting and hiking is where I really appreciate them the most.

I spoke with crispi and they seem to think these boots are good for little to no weight on your back. They said perfect for scouting.

I’d like to get them but am concerned with how they will preform when packing out an animal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fwafwow

WKR
I spoke with crispi and they seem to think these boots are good for little to no weight on your back. They said perfect for scouting.

I’d like to get them but am concerned with how they will preform when packing out an animal

This is good to know - and disappointing. Thanks though

OP
Bigtmiller
I wore mine in south east Idaho in September. Not to rough of terrain. They were great. Walked about 60 miles in them in 4 days. Unfortunately I never got to put any weigh besides my own on them. I wear them almost everyday now. Very comfortable .

I wore mine in south east Idaho in September. Not to rough of terrain. They were great. Walked about 60 miles in them in 4 days. Unfortunately I never got to put any weigh besides my own on them. I wear them almost everyday now. Very comfortable .

How would you think they’d do with 50-80lbs in the pack?

I have a pair of these and probably have around 500 or more miles on them over the last couple years. Very comfortable, good support. I love these boots and have zero criticism about them.

I have a pair of these and probably have around 500 or more miles on them over the last couple years. Very comfortable, good support. I love these boots and have zero criticism about them.

Thanks for the info. Have you used hem with a heavy pack? If so, how was the foot support/stiffness?