Crispi summit vs Nevada

So I am undecided between the crispi Nevada or the summits.

i am doing so eastern hiking and hunting . New York.

I am not sure if the Nevada’s would be over kill for what I am doing and would be ok with the summits to save some money.

more do you think the Nevada’s are just a great all around boot and get those?

Samson7x

WKR
I was debating the same a while back and ended up getting Summits. I've only had them a few months but I love them so far. They are super light, comfortable, no break in needed. I like them so much, I intend to get a pair of insulated Nevada's when I catch some on sale too. I don't think you will be disappointed if you end up getting Summits.

OP
F
My other question do you buy a half size bigger to accommodate for big socks in winter?

Samson7x

WKR
I'm an 11.5 and ordered 11.5 and they are true to size. They lace further to the toe than some other boots and I tried them with thin and thick socks and both were comfortable.

KRW4

FNG
The Summits are solid! I did wear out the rubber rand around the toe area. But I glued it back on and it has been great ever since

iaff3666

FNG
anyone out there have both? I am looking @ the Nevada's, and have the Summits currently. I have a 10 in the Summits and am on the fence between the 91/2 and 10 in the Nevada's due to the lager toe box......Any thoughts?

Catahoula

WKR
My spouse has the Summits (2 pair) loves them. I have the Nevada’s (uninsulated) awesome boot, I also have the Crossover Pro Light GTX. Another nice, lighter than Nevada, early season boot...

iaff3666

FNG
I bought the Navada’s in a 10. They don’t fit fit like the summits. I will have to go with a half size smaller

Cheers