Crispi Wyoming fit

Bacwest

FNG
I just bought a pair of Crispi Wyoming and am a little nervous because my foot moves a tiny bit. They are not broken in yet, I'm hoping that will change once they've broke in. I've only put a few miles on them so far and they are very comfortable and have performed well but I'm just hoping that once I'm deep in the woods that little bit of movement doesn't cause problems. Any experience s on this? I would love to hear how yours have performed after break in compared to new... The Salesman at Archery World in Portland told me they fit right... That's where I bought them from.

Are you wearing heavy socks, or normal light weight socks? If you have any rubbing or "movement", it could end up causing blisters. Try wearing thicker socks, or a liner sock under the socks you are wearing. The liner socks will help with the "hot spots".

Grunt-N-Gobble

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure how much movement you have, but using Lukutape (sp?) does wonders for preventing blisters.

After the 1st couple days 2yrs ago, my buddies were using the tape i everyday! I never once had a blister.

OP
B

Bacwest

FNG
Yea, I have noticed thicker socks helps... Also, I will have to get some of that tape! The boots are extremely comfortable and maybe I just need to wear thicker socks and a boot liner.

Crispi's and Meindles are probably the highest volume mountain boots Ive tried on. If you don't have high volume feet they might slip around a bit. Thicker socks and higher volume insoles would reduce the volume a bit.