Crispi Wyoming II GTX Boot Review, By Jim Carr

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Jim Carr is one of those guys who shreds boots year after year. You have probably seen some of the past boot reviews he has done. If you did, you know he likes Crispi boots. After a recent foot injury, he was looking for something a bit stiffer than he had been using. Kendall from Crispi recommended he try the Crispi Wyoming II GTX. You can read his full review below.

Crispi Wyoming II GTX Review

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I love seeing pics of Jim's boots. No one can deny they have a lot of miles. Good review Jim and best of luck on the feet problems.

@Jim Carr Thanks for the review! You mentioned the Valdres quite a bit, and it sounds like you’re a Crispi connoisseur. I’m a flat lander looking for a solid all around boot that can handle the elk woods once every 1-2 years but also be used 90% of the time in the Midwest. Would you recommend the Valdres for that since it’s a little more flexible?

Aaron808

FNG
I am just getting into hunting after many, many years. I live in Hawai'i and I reached out to Crispi about boot recommendations and this was one of the models they said was good for Hawai'i. I am wondering about the durability and longevity for my given terrain. I read the article above and I l think I am going to give these a shot based on content but my question is about the resoling process. Has anyone done that and how did it work? I used to do guided lava hikes and I would wear out pair of cheap hiking boot soles in about month maybe get a few out of Vibram soles. The fresh basalt just shreds footwear. Thanks to all.