CZ P10c - Razco

Jermh

Lil-Rokslider
Wanting a Razco for my P10c (with red dot) but it looks like they don't make one for that gun. I'm curious if anyone has tried to use a Razco for a g19 with a p10c and if so how the fit was. Or if anyone has a suggestion on another holster that works with a bino harness like the Razco does that makes a model specifically for the p10c. Thanks fellas.

Benjblt

WKR
Wanting a Razco for my P10c (with red dot) but it looks like they don't make one for that gun. I'm curious if anyone has tried to use a Razco for a g19 with a p10c and if so how the fit was. Or if anyone has a suggestion on another holster that works with a bino harness like the Razco does that makes a model specifically for the p10c. Thanks fellas.
Did you ever find out if the G19/TLR combos work with the P10c? or did you find another holster similar that does? I have an olight but would be willing to buy a TLR since so many holster manufacturer's make holsters compatible with that. The Razco looks like a sweet set up.

OP
Jermh

Jermh

Lil-Rokslider
Did you ever find out if the G19/TLR combos work with the P10c? or did you find another holster similar that does? I have an olight but would be willing to buy a TLR since so many holster manufacturer's make holsters compatible with that. The Razco looks like a sweet set up.
I never did end up ordering one. I am still curious though. Seems like there are a lot of G19 holsters that work with P10c's. I don't have a light on mine though just a red dot

Benjblt

WKR
I never did end up ordering one. I am still curious though. Seems like there are a lot of G19 holsters that work with P10c's. I don't have a light on mine though just a red dot
Usually the holster retains via the light. . so I feel like the holster has a higher likely hood of working.