Dall Hunt Alaska or Canada

Great choice in Alaska sheep hunt over Canadian sheep hunt. No virus travel prohibitions in Alaska. Just testing requirements and ever-changing, hourly rules. Best of luck on your upcoming hunt.!

Raypo

Lil-Rokslider
Im not sure any virus complications should even be considered. More likely than not, you’re looking 2-3 years out on a good outfitter in either NWT or Alaska. I echo what others have said- NWT has more sheep and more expensive. I would think about this, 90 of the top 100 Dall sheep have been harvested in Alaska. I personally just love Alaska. Both hunts are a trip of a lifetime and both will be great trips depending on the outfitter. Lastly, I prefer the traditional Alaska style more. Not to say NWT doesn’t offer backpack hunts, but there are a lot of helicopter hunts. I’m traditional, I like the bush plane drop off hunts.

cbeard64

WKR
Canada - especially if it’s a once-in-a-lifetime hunt.
Yes, it’s more expensive but it’s not as expensive as coming home empty handed. There’s a reason why 80% of the Alaska videos you watch show guys struggling to find a decent ram - you won’t have that problem in the Yukon/NWT.
If you do go Alaska be sure and do your research and get a good outfitter/area.
Good luck!!

Leo17

FNG
I’m not seeing that much of a price difference between the upper end Alaska guys and the Canadian outfitters.