Do Tikka’s Ever Go on Sale?

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Remember when brand new stainless tikkas were 329.00? then they were 550.00, I think my last one was close to 900 bucks.
Yes, I looked at one in a San Antonio gun shop, figured anything that cheap must be junk and got a used Rem 700 instead, which cost more and was did not stick around long.

Scrappy

WKR
Just bought one from EuroOptics and their price was about 50 bucks less than everyone else.

PlumberED

WKR
Classified Approved
I have found that Family Firearms prices are equal to or slightly better than Eurooptic, and Family Firearms doesn't charge tax. For me, the no tax is nearly a 10% discount. Very good business to deal with. They have always been quick with a response to the "Email for best price." https://www.familyfirearms.com/product-search-results?search_text=tikka&from_form=true
I haven’t purchased from Family Firearms but I’ve come across them on the internet. The no tax is a big savings. How are they to do business with?

I haven’t purchased from Family Firearms but I’ve come across them on the internet. The no tax is a big savings. How are they to do business with?
I have ordered 2 guns and some magazines and they are fantastic. Do not hesitate to use them.

Just out of curiosity I ran the Tikka 22-250 8 twist blued rifle through Family Firearms "email for price" function. The list price is $749. The email price is $676 tax free +$20 shipping. It is $679 + tax + $28 shipping at Eurooptic.

I have ordered a good bit through both, and they are both as good as it gets for online merchants.

I’m curious how they are able to not charge sales tax, I’m over 8.5% since my county/town charge so damn much.