Do Tikka’s Ever Go on Sale?

Remember when brand new stainless tikkas were 329.00? then they were 550.00, I think my last one was close to 900 bucks.
Yes, I looked at one in a San Antonio gun shop, figured anything that cheap must be junk and got a used Rem 700 instead, which cost more and was did not stick around long.

Just bought one from EuroOptics and their price was about 50 bucks less than everyone else.

I have found that Family Firearms prices are equal to or slightly better than Eurooptic, and Family Firearms doesn't charge tax. For me, the no tax is nearly a 10% discount. Very good business to deal with. They have always been quick with a response to the "Email for best price." https://www.familyfirearms.com/product-search-results?search_text=tikka&from_form=true
I haven’t purchased from Family Firearms but I’ve come across them on the internet. The no tax is a big savings. How are they to do business with?

Just out of curiosity I ran the Tikka 22-250 8 twist blued rifle through Family Firearms "email for price" function. The list price is $749. The email price is $676 tax free +$20 shipping. It is $679 + tax + $28 shipping at Eurooptic.

I have ordered a good bit through both, and they are both as good as it gets for online merchants.

I’m curious how they are able to not charge sales tax, I’m over 8.5% since my county/town charge so damn much.

Back