Done with NL.

I've done NL 3 times. 1 Cow Moose & 1 nice Caribou. I always wanted a bull, but I have no interest in going back to Newfoundland. Still have Moose meat from 2019 !!! I drove the island, met really nice people. Time to explore other parts of the world, especially at 60 years old.

I'm still looking for a Bull Elk, Aoudad, Maybe an Oryx. 1 and done animals. Maybe a sheep if I get into shape. Time to move on to a bucket list hunter.

What say you??

bmrfish

WKR
We are all gonna die.
Ergo, hunt more, work less.

I hear you on the moose thing. I am 0 for Alaska 4 but I am giving it one last go this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichP

Lil-Rokslider
Going to NL for the 2nd time this year. Also doing a bodybooting duck trip on the Chesapeake in January.
Might look into an elk trip. The whole lottery thing is very confusing.

tcpip95

Lil-Rokslider
I was originally going to do moose in NL next year, but have now decided on Northern Alberta. I've got a very reputable outfitter (I have a co-worker that live in Edmonton and has hunted with these guys before) and will be hunting WMU 524 which is considered a trophy region.

Last edited:

Mudslinger

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 2 for 2 on moose and can't wait to go back. Did Mt. Goat last year and now brown bear is on the list in May.