Draw hunts NM

Just applied for Barbery Sheep, Bighorn Sheep, Oryx, Elk and Deer. Rifle and bow hunts. My first love is bow but i want to do some killing with my 7 mag again. Been a long time. Are yall in yet?

dtrkyman

WKR
I basically put in for everything again, struck out on the few draw turkey hunts already.

Did the same last year and big ole goose egg!

Good luck!

Doghed

WKR
I do Elk, Deer, Bighorn, Pronghorn, Auodad, Ibex, Oryx. Wife does Elk and the three non-natives. I like to put in on the morning of the last day. I've been on a great run lately drawing 10 tags in the last four years. Prior to that I went six years with zero tags. I know my luck is running out eventually.

Fitzwho

WKR
I will be in. Will probably finalize my apps Friday or Saturday next week. I drew tags 5 years in a row and then last year I got caught up at work and missed the application deadline by 3 minutes. I'll only be applying for deer, elk, and antelope. But I may leave antelope alone in NM. With how the new land owner tag system works, the state needs to get rid of the Outfitter pool for the public antelope draw and just do a 90/10 split. If you can afford to go guided, you can just buy a tag, why would you need the outfitter pool anymore?

ShakeDown

WKR
I always wait for AZ to finalize before I submit NM.

Elk, deer, barb, pronghorn, oryx, sheep for me. Big $ I would gladly pay as a NR.

FLATHEAD

WKR
I'm in.
Deer, Elk, Lopes, Barbs, Rockys and Deserts.
Put my son in for Deer, Lopes and Barbs.