Early September Yukon Sheep hunt boot choice?

So I have a first week of September sheep hunt on horse back. So not back-packing the entire time. My question to all is should I wear insulated boots or not? I wear Zamberlan Sawtooth boots in the have like 400g. & weigh about 4lbs. Size 8. (they did well in really cold temps elk hunting November in Wyoming) I also have short 8" non-insulated Zamberlans 2lbs. but thought maybe the Mountain trex GTX by Zamberlan would be better for a non-insulated boot if recommended? (note that I wear the Kuiu merino wool socks for moisture wicking)
I know this boot topic can be so difficult to answer, but wondering if dealing with the cooler temps glassing/riding horseback that my sawtooth boots will be fine? I have many miles on each boot and I wear Zamberlan's bc they fit so nice. I am open to anyones experience hunting in early September temps. in the Yukon. Thank you all.

I grew up in the Yukon. early Sept is when frosts start happening more often. Hope for a good hard frost before your hunt, it takes the bugs out. Days could be anywhere from warm to snow higher up. Back in the day (80's) we wore what we had for hiking boots until snow stayed for good which was usually mid /end of Oct. That is when we pulled out the winter pack boots. I think you will be fine with uninsulated and warm socks. Unless you have feet that run cold, then take the insulated boots. Maybe you can bring both ? Hope you have a great hunt, what part of the Yukon are you headed to ?

wyosteve

WKR
I did a late September horseback hunt in the Yukon with uninsulated boots and was fine. I’d opt for the weight savings over insulation.

Grisha

Lil-Rokslider
I took insulated boots to nw territories for September hunt. Wound up having temps up to 70. Didn't matter much but you probably aren't going to have 0 degree days.

madcalfe

WKR
haven't hunted in the Yukon but live and hunt sheep/ goats in northern BC. September can either be +25*C or -5*C and snowing.
I use uninsulated kennetreks all year. only time I personally get cold feet in them is -30*C in November white tail hunting. I think you'll be fine with uninsulated boots for the start of September.