Exo Podcast - Dr. Andy Galpin

westonhoma

Lil-Rokslider
Not much to say here but just wanted to share this podcast as I think it can help out a lot of guys. Dr Andy Galpin (who imo seems to be a very reputable source as far as fitness/performance) just hopped on the Exo guys podcast to talk about training for hunting. Turns out he's a hunter as well. Worth checking out

Gave a lot of good nuggets. I really like how several times his underlying message was essentially "Doesnt matter... just do something" or "Dont get caught up in the little nuances and focus on the main things that will actually make the difference". I think there needs to be more of that message going around , especially in todays world of IG reels consisting of "This is why red meat is killing you ! Bla bla bla"

Zdub02

WKR
Galpin also has done multiple episodes on Huberman lab that are worth checking out if you haven't already. They cover lots of topics for multiple facets of exercise performance that could help guys meet their individual needs. I will have to check out the exo one for some hunting specific advice.

OP
westonhoma

westonhoma

Lil-Rokslider
Galpin also has done multiple episodes on Huberman lab that are worth checking out if you haven't already. They cover lots of topics for multiple facets of exercise performance that could help guys meet their individual needs. I will have to check out the exo one for some hunting specific advice.
Yup i listened to that whole series on strength/endurance training when it came out. I just think its so cool to get to listen to researchers/professors like those guys lecture about these things. And all for free.. on my way to work .. lol

grfox92

WKR
The exo podcast is underrated. They have some great content!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really can't get into the listener hunt stories and some of the episodes bored me so bad I kind of stopped listening. But you are right, some of the most valuable information I got when I first got into western hunting was from the Exo podcast. I need to start listening weekly again.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk