Eyecups on Kowa Genesis 10.5 x 44 too thick?

Hi,
There is one You Tube review that feels the eye cups on the Kowa Genesis line are too thick and you have to run the cups all the way in to get the FULL view. However, he is the ONLY person that has this complaint, at least that I can find. Any other owners here of the Kowa Genesis that can chime in on this??
Thanks
Michael in NJ

10ringer

WKR
Any Kowa genesis users able to chime in on this? The eye cups do look thick from the outside edge to the inside edge . On the opposite end of the spectrum are vortex eyecups which are very thin. This is big down fall if you like to have full contact with the eye cups in your eye socket for more stability. Vortex are uncomfortable after a few minutes of glassing. Hoping to hear the Kowas are better in this regard.
95b88e1cd54a5eef4bbc52451897105b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the 10.5x44 and have zero complaints on the eye cups and I have my eyes buried in them for 6 - 8 hours a day when I'm hunting. Separate note these binos have to be the best glass for this price point. I would consider them alpha glass. I had them side by side with NL pure 12's and could barely tell any difference. Edge and color was better on the Pures, but clarity was almost a wash in the middle.

Rowdy

FNG
I have the 10.5x44’s and find them to be comfortable, I don’t have any complaints.