Favorite headlamp?

Dwnorton1

FNG
Petzl Tactikka + RGB Headlamp
Not sure for needing the sun shining from a headlamp. Love the constant power output. It will flash to let you know that it cannot sustain that output and will work at reduced lumens. I seldom ever use more than the low white 99% of time. I would be I have in excess of 2500hrs on the one I have. I use it nearly every night messing around in garage etc. Tried the Tactikka non rgb and its low level is just to bright for my taste. I have a hunting buddy that thinks he needs to burn out retinas of anything that looks his way. To each his own

Lawnboi

WKR
Petzl Tactikka + RGB Headlamp
Not sure for needing the sun shining from a headlamp. Love the constant power output. It will flash to let you know that it cannot sustain that output and will work at reduced lumens. I seldom ever use more than the low white 99% of time. I would be I have in excess of 2500hrs on the one I have. I use it nearly every night messing around in garage etc. Tried the Tactikka non rgb and its low level is just to bright for my taste. I have a hunting buddy that thinks he needs to burn out retinas of anything that looks his way. To each his own

High output is not needed most of the time, but when your tailing something in the dark or trying to navigate off trail in the dark it helps a lot. Part of the reason I carry a petzl myo, different modes, diffused light or not, super beam when needed.