Favorite overall pants

Jardo

WKR
Eddie bauer guide, Sitka ascent, kuiu tiburon. I wear the Edie Bauer guides to work too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg Beck

WKR
Eddie Bauer Guide Pro pants. I don't wear anything else for pants anymore. They have some cons such as the threads always popping but Eddie Bauer just replaces them no questions asked. If they do get a small hole it doesn't spread or fray. I want to try the Prana Zions though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigbaddad71

Lil-Rokslider
Has anyone looked into the possible affiliations these non hunting brands have? Lately I've discovered many hunting brands that consort with anti-hunting foundations and the like.. I try to be pretty cautious where my $ goes..

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I have been wearing my Eddie Bauer guide pants to work and they are pretty fricking durable. And I didn’t sweat bad in them like I do the cotton uniform pants. I was grinding steel and drilling a bunch of holes climbing up and down on ladders and man lifts. Very impressed how they performed.

For hunting I have a pair of alpine pants and attack pants that I layer under as the temp drops

Lamont22

FNG
Prana stretch Zion is such a great value! Bought a pair last year because of the hype here and I was very happy I did.

Badger 5

Lil-Rokslider
Wrangler Outdoor pants. Tough, comfortable, dry quick, stretchy, and $22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PMcGee

WKR
What’s your favorite early season pants? Based on durability and flexibility mainly. I would like a multi purpose eastern WT archery pant that I can make a few week long early season western mountain hunts. Some heavy cover and occasionally briars. I’m over 6’ 32” inseam with tree trunk thighs. Not a lot available in North central PA for gear to try on.

Not sure where you’re at in PA but Eurooptics in Montoursville could be a place to checkout the Sitka stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PMcGee

WKR
Has anyone looked into the possible affiliations these non hunting brands have? Lately I've discovered many hunting brands that consort with anti-hunting foundations and the like.. I try to be pretty cautious where my $ goes..

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I emailed Prana about this and they said they have no stance on hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kotaman

WKR
For work and casual I wear nothing but EB Guide Pants. For late season I like Sitka Timberlines. For early season I like Sitka Ascents and Sitka Apex. Ever since KUIU left Canada for production, they fit me "funny".