Fawn-Killer Down!

packer58

WKR
BTW Thanks! I looked into those easy fleshing beams where like you said they just cutout a rounded-tipped section of a cut-in-half-lengthwise section of ABS or PVC. I agree it looks like the 8" tubing would work best. Then just attach to a 2x4 or 2x6 piece just long enough that you can lean it into your gut at a comfortable height to stand at while performing the fleshing.

I really like how that simple design makes it slim to store, so want need lotta space and can probably just keep it up in the rafters in the garage for storage.
Yeah, their fairly easy to put together. just make sure the angle and height is comfortable for you, the tapered end or top of the beam should be around your belt buckle or a bit higher. Another thing is I use a welding clamp with the pads on the jaws to clamp the hide to the beam as i work down the hide towards the tail.

OP
TheGDog

TheGDog

WKR
Whenever you get a sec, can ya post a pic of these "welding clamps". PRetty sure I know what you're talking about, but just wanna be sure.... so I'm not all using the wrong kinda tool and harming the hide.

OP
TheGDog

TheGDog

WKR
OK Cool, that's what I thought you meant. There's an HF close by Mama's work.