Fierce Firearms Disaster

bmart2622

WKR
Well....Ive owned both and the Seekins out shoots the Fierce!!! Tell me though, how is the ride swinging from John Mogles nuts!?!?

Sled

WKR
Nobody said Seekins doesn’t make a decent rifle. But you sir sound more stupid the more you talk. Math? Let’s do some! Your 1850 includes a steel barrel and plastic stock. You want a “on-par” rifle? Add another $1000 to get you a somehow cheap carbon stock and carbon barrel….its not even close honestly component wise. For you to even make the argument is hilarious. Seekins shoot…but they aren’t on par in any way component wise. Sorry but your buddies won’t tell you this ( the Fierce haters)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You sure like to get personal. If you love Fierce, that's fine. It's your choice.

Hang around for a while and get the vibe before you meet the mods.

Azdbllung

Lil-Rokslider
So many cry babies here haha! Sound like a bunch of Democrats!

I’ll bow out of the hating campaign and let you fools continue the ramble about something you heard from someone years ago from a story that you heard from someone…. Not to mention countless of free rifles on top of a refund. Haha Queers. I wish I got a rifle like that and was taken care of in that same manner.

And then to go online after they reimbursed you, gifted you a rifle and made good with you…to trash them. Interesting move. Sounds super credible. Good luck guys. Can’t make anyone happy anymore. Bunch of fools.

BjornF16

WKR
… continue the ramble about something you heard from someone years ago from a story that you heard from someone…. Not to mention countless of free rifles on top of a refund.

And then to go online after they reimbursed you, gifted you a rifle and made good with you…to trash them.
Never heard of anyone getting free rifles and a refund over a myth…which is it?

OP
david2duck
Only 1 rifle has ever been like that. Get over it lol. Insane how much hate is here. Dude got multiple free rifles out of it from Fierce….my god.

I got ONE free rifle. Reading and comprehension don’t seem to be your strong point. I paid for 2 rifles, one is a smooth bore and the other came in 3/4 of a pound overweight, after 2 years they sent me my originally PAID for rifles (fixed) and ONE free rifle. Hopefully the caps help you understand. Also, they sent out another smoother bore to @Gingerman buddy. Take a nap, sober up, and go back a few pages and start reading again.

I’ve never seen someone “not associated” with a company get so butt hurt over someone posting about their experience. I think this is the third time I’ve posted this but here goes. Anyone that wants to see this mythical creature that doesn’t exist message me and we’ll see it up. If I’m lying I’ll pay for your time. Someone in Oregon please take me up on this. I really get enjoyment out of making clowns eat crow.

Tmac

WKR
Nobody said Seekins doesn’t make a decent rifle. But you sir sound more stupid the more you talk. Math? Let’s do some! Your 1850 includes a steel barrel and plastic stock. You want a “on-par” rifle? Add another $1000 to get you a somehow cheap carbon stock and carbon barrel….its not even close honestly component wise. For you to even make the argument is hilarious. Seekins shoot…but they aren’t on par in any way component wise. Sorry but your buddies won’t tell you this ( the Fierce haters)

Re: carbon wrapped steel barrels. What does one gain? Serious question, looking at some, but far from convinced. Seems I can get the same thing as far as weight without the carbon tax…

bmart2622

WKR
Re: carbon wrapped steel barrels. What does one gain? Serious question, looking at some, but far from convinced. Seems I can get the same thing as far as weight without the carbon tax…
You absolutely can!! Carbon is for looks

Tmac

WKR
I got ONE free rifle. Reading and comprehension don’t seem to be your strong point. I paid for 2 rifles, one is a smooth bore and the other came in 3/4 of a pound overweight, after 2 years they sent me my originally PAID for rifles (fixed) and ONE free rifle. Hopefully the caps help you understand. Also, they sent out another smoother bore to @Gingerman buddy. Take a nap, sober up, and go back a few pages and start reading again.

I’ve never seen someone “not associated” with a company get so butt hurt over someone posting about their experience. I think this is the third time I’ve posted this but here goes. Anyone that wants to see this mythical creature that doesn’t exist message me and we’ll see it up. If I’m lying I’ll pay for your time. Someone in Oregon please take me up on this. I really get enjoyment out of making clowns eat crow.
If you need a witness to the smooth bore, I’m just south of PDX.

ljalberta

WKR
So many cry babies here haha! Sound like a bunch of Democrats!

I’ll bow out of the hating campaign and let you fools continue the ramble about something you heard from someone years ago from a story that you heard from someone…. Not to mention countless of free rifles on top of a refund. Haha Queers. I wish I got a rifle like that and was taken care of in that same manner.

And then to go online after they reimbursed you, gifted you a rifle and made good with you…to trash them. Interesting move. Sounds super credible. Good luck guys. Can’t make anyone happy anymore. Bunch of fools.

Speaking of Democrats, your sure like to confidently say things that are patently false, and then simply ignore it once proven wrong….

Carry on my blue friend and stay boosted.

Gingerman

Lil-Rokslider
Not defending them as a factory gun should have the headspace room to shoot most all factory ammo, but they may have cut that chamber tight for perceived accuracy purposes and the factory ammo Bro used was a bit long. Not uncommon. I’ve had a couple custom guns that were tight on some factory ammo. Factory ammo is not all formed to the same dimensions, far from it. Use the ammo Fierce suggests and see if it chambers and shoots well. Or take to a local gunsmith and have him cut out another .001” if you want more tolerance.
Bro tried 4 types of factory ammo. He's gonna have his smith fix the headspace and then sell it back to Cabelas. He didn't want to sell it back to Cabelas under the fear they wouldn't fix it. Pretty stand up guy I say.

Tmac

WKR
Dang it!!! I screwed that up, hopefully that dude can take a break from nut hugging Fierce execs and respond
It's all good. I do hope he has had and maintains a 110% positive experience with them. That said he’s a knucklehead to dismiss other equally “documented” poor outcomes. Myself, carbon wrapped barrels are not my jam, why introduce another variable? Give me a properly stress relieved metal barrel. I can make weight with taper.