FirstLite investment pattern

K7GSXR750

FNG
I've decided this year to make the next step in my gear and invest in some nice outer clothing. A few years ago I switched all my base layers to merino wool layers from Minus33 which was one of the single greatest things I could have done! Now my attention is on my shell. After looking at a few brands I've decided to go with FirstLite but I'm not sure exactly which pattern will better fit my ground. The photos are areas where I have the most activity on my ground and are my go to spots for buck hunting. I'm leaning more towards the Cipher pattern but not by much. What is your guys opinions?

Capture.PNGCapture.PNG
A5-2017 553.JPGA5-2017 553.JPGeyecon #1-2017 954.JPG

Attachments

• eyecon #2-2017 432.JPG
    eyecon #2-2017 432.JPG
    399.1 KB · Views: 57
What are you hunting?
Deer are color blind so the color doesn’t really matter. The pattern is supposed to break up your outline.
All of the different camouflage out there isn’t so much to get the animals as it is to get the hunter 😁.
Choose the one you think works the best. If you believe one is better than another than to you it is. That confidence in it will subconsciously make you hunt a bit harder than one you don’t have confidence in.
First Lite’s patterns do a good job of breaking up you outline so either one will work just as well. If you think Cipher is best then that is the one for you.
You can drive yourself crazy and broke trying to keep up with the marketing hype. Hope this helps.

Austink47

WKR
I think it is kind of dumb to have two patterns that look so much alike. I think either would blend well.

sneaky

"DADDY"
Deer are earth toned, and when they stop moving they disappear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

generalist

Lil-Rokslider
First Lite’s patterns do a good job of breaking up you outline so either one will work just as well.

This. The first time I saw the ASAT pattern I was like WTF, but now it all makes sense. ASAT has a cult-like following. When I first started hunting I used more of the typical "woodsy" stuff (Fusion), but after time I realized the critters just did not seem to care what I was wearing. Now when I get technical pieces half the time it's whatever I think looks cool to me and the other half it's solid colors so I can wear it around town too. Shit is not cheap so I might as well get double use out of it.

rawask

FNG
This. The first time I saw the ASAT pattern I was like WTF, but now it all makes sense. ASAT has a cult-like following. When I first started hunting I used more of the typical "woodsy" stuff (Fusion), but after time I realized the critters just did not seem to care what I was wearing. Now when I get technical pieces half the time it's whatever I think looks cool to me and the other half it's solid colors so I can wear it around town too. Shit is not cheap so I might as well get double use out of it.

As far as the deer are concerned, either pattern is fine and I have some of both. I just like the looks of fusion over cipher. I pretty much wear fusion and/or ASAT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk