FjallRaven Abisko Lite 2 Tent

JaredJ

WKR
I purchased a FjallRaven Abisko Lite 2 Tent, I used it for hunting this last year. The tent was great, as I have spent time looking at what types of gear people use I have never seen anyone mention using their tents. Is there a reason why?

Not really. Just a bit of an unknown brand over here. They are amazing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

jm1607

WKR
They are solid. Seem like a lighter Hilleberg (of course there's tradeoffs for that). Just don't get much air time in America. Another tent brand that still hasn't made waves over here is Wechsel. They are bad ass and I still never hear about them. I think I'm going to do a review video on one of their lightweight 4-season tents I just bought from Germany...

valtteri

FNG
Fjällraven is really big in Scandinavia (I’m in Finland, Fjällraven is a Swedish brand), but seems like they never targeted the North American market that much.

I have plenty of Fjällraven clothing, like anoraks, pants and even a down parka I use every day. The clothing has a minimalist and I guess traditional approach. They are also really nicely designed for the most part. The hood of my FR Anorak No 8 is simply the best hood I’ve ever seen. The quality has gone down a bit over the years and sometimes I feel the prices are a bit too high.

Having said that, I still buy their stuff since it is virtually bombproof and very nicely designed. Haven’t found anything better.

As far as tents, I had the Fjällraven Abisko Endurance 2. Really nice tent and bombproof. I only sold it cause I wanted to go floorless and got a Kifaru Sawtooth! :)

All in all, Fjällraven is pro-hunting and just have good stuff all-around. Pricey, but good. Recommended!