FNG from AK

Orion94us

FNG
Hello all. I live on the Kenai Peninsula up in Alaska. Moved Here from SW Nebraska a little over a year ago. Loved bow hunting Mulies down south, predator hunting was my passion. Now my focus is on fulfilling my bucket list animals up here in the great north, and experiencing all that Alaska has to offer. I look forward to reading all of your gear reviews and learning as much as I can as this place is vastly larger and different than what I am used to.

Chris

That will take a lifetime in itself!
Welcome to the forum!
I too live down that way. Soldotna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

as.ks.ak

WKR
Hello all. I live on the Kenai Peninsula up in Alaska. Moved Here from SW Nebraska a little over a year ago. Loved bow hunting Mulies down south, predator hunting was my passion. Now my focus is on fulfilling my bucket list animals up here in the great north, and experiencing all that Alaska has to offer. I look forward to reading all of your gear reviews and learning as much as I can as this place is vastly larger and different than what I am used to.

Chris

Hey man, native Kansan been up here year round for going on three years now. Been looking for a reliable hunting partner. Shoot me a PM.

Can't shoot 'em where they ain't.

OP
Orion94us

Orion94us

FNG
That will take a lifetime in itself!
Welcome to the forum!
I too live down that way. Soldotna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a bit south of Soldotna myself. Heck we've probably seen each other and didn't even know it! lol

aa_smith11, PM sent.

Thank you all for the welcome. I have enjoyed what I've read so far. Really like the lighthearted attitude that seems prevalent.

Chris