FNG from CA allowed?

Myself and my 3 kids just started to hunt out of state these past couple years. We are hooked! Looking forward to diving more into rifle shooting and jumping into Archery for the first time. Lots of good information on this site, really appreciate everone who shares and contributes their knowledge.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new CA member.

Eddie

P.S. CA sate law (MA too) requires you tell us your pronouns in your intro or your account will be locked within the week. :ROFLMAO:

There is some great hunting opportunity in CA too, I'm thinking about taking the short trip over, welcome.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
You can kill two bucks a year in California with some very cool country to hunt in. I used to kill a coastal black tail and mountain mule deer every year in CA.

What states and species have you guys been hunting?

OP
T
Thank you! Yeah, we try to take advantage of the opportunities we do have. Haven’t chased bears yet, but definitely going to moving forward.

OP
T
You can kill two bucks a year in California with some very cool country to hunt in. I used to kill a coastal black tail and mountain mule deer every year in CA.

What states and species have you guys been hunting?
Yes sir, we got our coastal blacktails this past year.
We have been to CO and UT for deer and NM for elk thus far.
I see you’re in AZ, on the list to chase Coues and Mule deer soon.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Yes sir, we got our coastal blacktails this past year.
We have been to CO and UT for deer and NM for elk thus far.
I see you’re in AZ, on the list to chase Coues and Mule deer soon.
Cool. Start building points asap here in AZ. Message me if you draw either I can help give some advice.

OP
T
Cool. Start building points asap here in AZ. Message me if you draw either I can help give some advice.
Will do, thanks for offering your help.
Been enjoying your response to the new Maven scope. Going to be doing a couple builds and doing my research for the right components,

OP
T
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new CA member.

Eddie

P.S. CA sate law (MA too) requires you tell us your pronouns in your intro or your account will be locked within the week. :ROFLMAO:
😂 Thank you Sir