FNG from Kentucky

Wildcat

FNG
Howdy,

I am from Kentucky, lived in Texas for a bit, and I'm in Alabama now. I will be moving to New Mexico this week and will be there for about a year. After that I will be moving to Arizona. Lots of moving all due to the military. All of my hunting experience is in Kentucky, Texas, and Bama (almost always after big game). I have wanted to hunt out West and now I'm stoked to finally be getting the chance. I was unsure of when I would be going to NM, so I was not in this years draw. Looks like my only option for this fall/winter is a landowner tag in NM (I would appreciate any input on that) or to drive up to CO for an OTC tag. This site was recommended to me by a friend and I am thrilled with the quality of information here. I have been around some other sites and the only real direction I came away with was "make more money, go on outfitted hunts, etc." Anywho, happy to be here and look forward to learning/networking.

Cheers,

Michael

Welcome Michael and thank you for your service. Your definitely going to enjoy those duty locations some great hunting there for sure

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back