FNG - New Kid on the block from Southern California

OPSCWAL

FNG
Hey, folks!

Just joined this awesome community, so I'm the new kid on the block. While I may not have a hunting background, I'm no stranger to the world of precision shooting and the outdoors. This group seems like a fantastic place to connect with like-minded folks who share a passion for the outdoors.

As a Socal native, fitness/MMA, spearfishing, camping and PRS have been my primarily vices . Big game hunting has been a steep learning curve but after years of following the sport, I'm finally ready to get out there and experience my own adventure.

I'm not afraid to embrace my newbie status and am excited to learn from the community, absorb your wisdom, and maybe even swap a few tales over a campfire. I'm also wide open to traveling as well and getting together with those out of state - so if anyone is also looking to team up with a new hunting partner, hit the trails, and share a bunch of laughs along the way count me in.

Thank you all for welcoming me into this fantastic community.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie