FNG outta Texas

Merc

FNG
Found the Slide while doing research on my upcoming antelope and elk hunts.

Been hunting and fishing since I was a kid, took some time off for the military and now that I've been out and working as a contractor I've got the money and time off to get back into it. If anyone is on the coast in Texas and wants to get-together for some fishing and beers let me know.

Working my way up to a slam, and hopefully add antelope and elk this year to my deer and bear.

TXCO

WKR
Welcome. Where on the coast are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wavygravy

FNG
Always up for a beer and fishing! I'm out of Houston (Missouri City), if you're in the area give me a shout.

TXCO

WKR
Im in houston, sounds like we have a group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

Merc

FNG
Figure I should update this...

Did pretty good on my Antelope hunt and shot a great buck and was able to get a buddy to fill his doe/fawn tags.

Elk hunt was interesting and helped a guy finish off an elk he had wounded. So I came out of that hunt with a quarter of an elk and a lot of lessons learned.

I have since moved to Anchorage to further my outdoor adventures and have a fly out hunt for Moose and Caribou planned for next season. Since I'm now a resident, I'll be going in with tags for everything else as well since you never know what you'll see.

Down to 7 more on my quest for the North American 10.