FNG outta Texas

Merc

FNG
Found the Slide while doing research on my upcoming antelope and elk hunts.

Been hunting and fishing since I was a kid, took some time off for the military and now that I've been out and working as a contractor I've got the money and time off to get back into it. If anyone is on the coast in Texas and wants to get-together for some fishing and beers let me know.

Working my way up to a slam, and hopefully add antelope and elk this year to my deer and bear.

Welcome. Where on the coast are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always up for a beer and fishing! I'm out of Houston (Missouri City), if you're in the area give me a shout.

Im in houston, sounds like we have a group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figure I should update this...

Did pretty good on my Antelope hunt and shot a great buck and was able to get a buddy to fill his doe/fawn tags.

Elk hunt was interesting and helped a guy finish off an elk he had wounded. So I came out of that hunt with a quarter of an elk and a lot of lessons learned.

I have since moved to Anchorage to further my outdoor adventures and have a fly out hunt for Moose and Caribou planned for next season. Since I'm now a resident, I'll be going in with tags for everything else as well since you never know what you'll see.

Down to 7 more on my quest for the North American 10.

Back