Gaiter recommendations for skinny legs

As the title says, looking for the best gaiters for skinny legs. I have some new kenetrek hunting gaiters and they are just too baggy on my legs. I really have to scrunch them up at the top to tighten them down and would just like something that is more form fitting. Anyone have some recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Lite brambler are the slimmest I know of. Even their largest size is inches short of making it around my legs

elkdude07

FNG
I've got skinny legs, and my Outdoor Research, Rocky Mountain High gaiters work well for me.

gphil

Lil-Rokslider
I have owned Both kenetrek and first lite gaiters and the first lite are definitely a slimmer fit

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

OP
S
Awesome! Thank you. Are the first lite gaiters fairly tough?

gphil

Lil-Rokslider
The FL gaiters have lasted longer than my kenetreks did. The FL gaiters are quite snug on my scarpa grand drus

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

I doubt if anything is is slim as a RAB Latok Alpine. Very slim fit, eVent so they breathe extremely well. I've had mine for 3 years and love them. They stay up even when not cinched at the top as well.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

PredatorX

WKR
Yep chicken legs here and an OR Versailles works for me.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I own Kuiu, Kenetrek, and FL Bramblers. I found the Kuiu to be the slimmest and the FL to be the biggest.

Anyone interested in a new large pair of Bramblers pm me.

- - - Updated - - -

How about kuiu?

My favorite. They breath well and the stretch fabric is a noticeable plus. They are on the slim size as well. Not sure yet how they'll hold up over time.

OP
S
So I just went to order the Kuiu Yukon gaiters and not sure which size to get. Anyone have similar sizes. I have a 12-13 boot, depending on brand and about 14 1/2” calf.

So I just went to order the Kuiu Yukon gaiters and not sure which size to get. Anyone have similar sizes. I have a 12-13 boot, depending on brand and about 14 1/2” calf.

I think you will need a large to fit your calves well, my calves are 18" and are just on the verge of the upper end of XL kuiu yukons. I agree the yukons are the best I have tried. The question is will the size large fit over your boots. I think they will you just might have to run the underfoot strap a little looser.

I have 15.5" calves measured over pants and have the Yukons in size large with size 10.5 boot and the tops of the gaiters are cinched all the way down.

OP
S
I have 15.5" calves measured over pants and have the Yukons in size large with size 10.5 boot and the tops of the gaiters are cinched all the way down.

Can they only adjust so far? The kenetrek really could adjust down as far as you want, they are just baggy everywhere else.

Can they only adjust so far? The kenetrek really could adjust down as far as you want, they are just baggy everywhere else.

Yes, they seem to bottom out after a couple inches and the material won't scrunch up anymore, which is about where they snug up on my leg just below the knee which is slightly smaller than the calf.

I’ll echo the OR options, I’m not sure of the models but I’ve had 2 pair by them very tough I’m a California B zone brush buster and the only reason for replacing the first pair was I misplaced one of them (and I think I may have recently relocated it) the stitched logo has started to unravel and the webbing that’s sewn to the Velcro’s “pull” has come unsewn but they still function flawlessly

I don't have big legs at all and the sitka Stormfront gaiters are great for the fit cause you can compress them down tight and they never fall down even when I smashing threw the brush.
I concur, just got a pair in the mail today, m\l size and they fit snug. They are short though, only come to mid calf. Strangely i discovered the right one doesn't have the lace hook. Emailed camofire about an exchange.