Garmin box almost empty?!

Yeah I was kinda surprised too. It's probably one of my favorite purchases for shooting though. The thing just works...

Everyone still like it?
It seems to work just fine.

Every time you pick it up, it feels cheap. I’m hoping that one of the bump covers will help that. I’m sure Garmin will also eventually release a protective case that will help it feel more like a quality tool, rather than an empty box of cracker jacks.

It seems to work just fine.

Every time you pick it up, it feels cheap. I’m hoping that one of the bump covers will help that. I’m sure Garmin will also eventually release a protective case that will help it feel more like a quality tool, rather than an empty box of cracker jacks.
I pulled the trigger, while it is light it doesn’t at all seem cheaply made to me, seems built very well just not out of iron, similar to the inreach mini.

I pulled the trigger, while it is light it doesn’t at all seem cheaply made to me, seems built very well just not out of iron, similar to the inreach mini.
These little things sure work good - everyone with one seems to really like it.

It is worth it. The only upgrade it needed imo was a bright red travel case. $10 on Amazon.

Red makes it easy to spot in my range bag.

Back