Gawd I hate Valentines Day

Yeah, I'm pretty ok on reading comprehension. Her seeing the note requires her to agree to get in a strange car with a strange man with no notice, after agreeing to get dressed up. I'm glad it worked for you, I can imagine that becoming a really long night if I tried it. (y)
Clearly my neighborhood is better than yours.
drink and smoke.jpg

Some of you guys just sound cheap...others appear to need testosterone injections.
Romance isn't dead, some of you just ignore it. Same guys wonder why their wives stopped giving them ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................backrubs. :)

Last edited:
My wife doesn’t care that much about Valentine’s Day, but I went ahead and bought her some potted flowers, chocolates and a card. I figured it’s always better to get living plants that she can enjoy for a longer period of time rather than cut flowers that will be thrown out next week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crusader

WKR
Daughter dad (old) here. Have a married, 29-y/o one and a 25-y/o single one. I always try to have something special or thoughtful for my wife on Valentine's Day, even if it's just a card. And I (and my wife) always made the day special for our daughters. I'd get them a toy or a stuffed animal, even when they got to be teenagers. Treat them like princesses. Monday night of this week the older daughter came over to our house. I was downstairs in the man cave watching TV. Unbeknownst to me, daughter and wife were upstairs preparing chocolate-covered strawberries for me for the next day. When it was time for my daughter to leave, I went upstairs and said I'd walk her out to her car. On the way out she said, "I just want to let you know how special you always made Valentine's Day, I will forever have such great memories of that. And, what great parents you and Mom always were, I had a wonderful childhood and I love you." Talk about making my day, week, and month! :love:

So Dads, don't forget those young daughters of yours, make their day and lives special.

Vaultman

WKR
Daughter dad (old) here. Have a married, 29-y/o one and a 25-y/o single one. I always try to have something special or thoughtful for my wife on Valentine's Day, even if it's just a card. And I (and my wife) always made the day special for our daughters. I'd get them a toy or a stuffed animal, even when they got to be teenagers. Treat them like princesses. Monday night of this week the older daughter came over to our house. I was downstairs in the man cave watching TV. Unbeknownst to me, daughter and wife were upstairs preparing chocolate-covered strawberries for me for the next day. When it was time for my daughter to leave, I went upstairs and said I'd walk her out to her car. On the way out she said, "I just want to let you know how special you always made Valentine's Day, I will forever have such great memories of that. And, what great parents you and Mom always were, I had a wonderful childhood and I love you." Talk about making my day, week, and month! :love:

So Dads, don't forget those young daughters of yours, make their day and lives special.
Great reminder for us with younger daughters.

My wife and I both forgot. Then got a good laugh out of it the next day. :D I love my wife.

We did that with our anniversary a few years ago. Son was born 5 days before and had a couple complications and our focus was elsewhere

Maybe it's us dads with daughters who see it differently. Always got something for my little Princesses on VD and their significant others quickly learned to step up too. It's a shame so few seem to understand how making others feel special actually improves your life. This is why some kids cry at the burial of dad while others just wonder what was left to them in the will.

Maybe it's us dads with daughters who see it differently. Always got something for my little Princesses on VD and their significant others quickly learned to step up too. It's a shame so few seem to understand how making others feel special actually improves your life. This is why some kids cry at the burial of dad while others just wonder what was left to them in the will.

Im a new dad to a girl and I’m glad to have read this.