Go to EDC?

Hey all!
What's everyone's go to EDC? Currently got a cheaper CJRB Rio and always looking for more options!

fshaw

WKR
Personal favorite for me is a William Henry T12CF. Light, thin and holds a good edge.

TN2shot07

WKR
Benchmade mini griptilian on my left, either a case sod buster jr or victorinox bantam in my right pocket.

Benchmade Mini Bugout. Perfect size and you don’t even notice it’s there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fdh

sndmn11

WKR
Spyderco Bradley, Bradley air, Para3. I had a sweet K390 lady big I put a pocket clip on, but it hasn't been seen in a few weeks. :(

nobody

WKR
Spyderco PM2 eggplant purple with DLC coated cruwear blade from DLT trading. It’s been my daily for several years now. Easy to sharpen, holds a solid edge, great edge stability, sweet color, perfect size, lots to love.

When I’m traveling, I opt for a Micarta civivi elementum in D2. Way less sexy than the PM2, but a solid little blade for $50. It’s been worthy of the hype it received as far as I’m concerned.

ZT 0450....

IMG_0543.JPG

IMG_0549.JPG

TxxAgg

WKR
I went from cheap to expensive and back to cheap. I just really like the Kershaw Chill. I have 3 or 4. The newest one is EDC. The others are in cars or backpacks. Easy to keep sharp and do great skinning a deer. The bonus is they are super lightweight and easy to one hand open.

RWT

Lil-Rokslider
CRKT drifter, mini grip in CT’s , hogue deka in magnacut

MEdude

Lil-Rokslider
SPYDERCO PARA3 in K390 with a LYNCH deep carry clip…. Holds an edge for, well I don’t know for how long. I’ve had it as my EDC for over a year, and it’s still wicked sharp. Flick! It’s open. Squeeze compression lock, and it drops shut.

IMG_9618.jpeg

Zero Tolerance Hinderer 0561 Knife Dark Earth G10 has been my self defense daily carry for years. Sorry pics are from the internet I haven't taken any of mine.​

zero-tolerance-hinderer-0561.jpg

Attachments

• zero-tolerane-561-zt-hinderer-side.jpg
    zero-tolerane-561-zt-hinderer-side.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 19

Loper

WKR
I went from cheap to expensive and back to cheap. I just really like the Kershaw Chill. I have 3 or 4. The newest one is EDC. The others are in cars or backpacks. Easy to keep sharp and do great skinning a deer. The bonus is they are super lightweight and easy to one hand open.

What was your expensive one?