Go to EDC?

FB Trout

Lil-Rokslider
Spyderco Para 2, digital multicam with black DLC blade, or if I’m feeling fancy a Microtech Ultratech with tanto blade.

Taudisio

WKR
Carried a lot, benchmade, pro-tech, multiple buck, a few case, but I keep going back to my stainless kershaw leek. Cut up a few deer with it.

After loosing multiple Benchmade 640's in the woods I have started to rotate through a Kershaw Blur and a Outdoor Edge EDC. Both have been great and have yet to loose either..... going two years strong

Read up on the new magnacut stuff. Hogue makes some. I have one of those and a bugout. Like the bugout handle better but edge is better on hogue.

WBrim

WKR
Spyderco Matix2, or a Civivi for the past few years. Just recently started carrying a Skeletool instead. It’s different, but it’s been handy.

Redwing

Lil-Rokslider
Buck Vantage

If you find me another knife under $100 that's made in the U.S.A. and has decent steel I'll buy it and try it.
6e1c27233776c3e316ac466ffddc2667.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

I’ve carried a ton of different blades over the years and was a folder guy for a long time. I’ve transitioned back to fixed blades and have a few I really like. Some customs and some production. I’ll post a pic later this evening of a few I really like.

When at work a carry a cheap folder because they get beat up usually. Right now have a SOG Terminus XR in D2 and have been pretty impressed for the price.

Lobo525

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
You’re a bad influence. G3 in m390 on the way. Thanks for the info. Did you see they are making kydex at Bradford now? Any experience with that sheath by chance?

Yeah the G3 in magnacut is what I currently have. I am looking into getting a bigger one to add to the collection. Yeah I just saw that they now carry their own sheaths. I have no experience with the bradford sheaths but I would imagine they work just as good if not better.