Gonna burn my CO Antelope Points....Unit 87 or 88???

Hnthrdr

WKR
Just wanted to add a thought, PP might look different, not sure if it is this year or next when we will get 75/25 on pronghorn and bear too, prior there was 0 distinctions between R/NR for pronghorn or bear, I guess that would only help if you are a R though

OCHO505

Lil-Rokslider
So if you have 5 points would you just keep putting in or try and use? I am in no rush but a lot of research usually says to go often more so than wait for once in lifetime. Thoughts!?

JPD350

WKR
I am pleased to see no one wanting the unit I applied for this year, got my fingers crossed!!

JPD350

WKR
So if you have 5 points would you just keep putting in or try and use? I am in no rush but a lot of research usually says to go often more so than wait for once in lifetime. Thoughts!?
IMO to have 2 tags in 10 years is better than only one tag. Ten years of applying doesn't mean the creep wont keep you out of the field for another 3 or 4 years so I vote to hunt as much as possible.

poboy2214

FNG
I can see 87 from my house but from what I understand talking to several guys that’ve hunted it the last few years, if you don’t knock one down on the first day it can be tough hunting. There’s a cattle “observatory” that is off-limits to hunters that they all flock to once the shooting starts. Just something to be mindful of, it’s probably not as good as it was a few years ago. I have four points and was considering burning them next year on that unit but I will probably look elsewhere now.