Good decap die for military brass?

Broke a pin in my Hornady resizing die on 1st piece of LC 7.62 brass. Looking to process this brass all at once which means swaging the primer pocket also so a dedicated decap die would be worth it I believe. Recommendations?

I have no experience with Lake City brass. The older ADI 7.62x51 was berdan primed prior to 1993 (?). Was buying the ex-mil brass by the Kg and would bust a de-capping pin from time to time from an older berdan primed piece. Otherwise the RCBS die would handle the primer crimp no problem on the boxer primed brass.

This:
Second on Mighty Armory decapping dies. Built to last. Don't get your finger caught though. The pin has no mercy.

I use a RCBS. Only broke the primer pin once. Processed a couple of hundred cases.

Mighty Armory Magnum decapping dies are really cool and I advise you check them out. And RCBS is cool too, incase you need a second option.

My presses are Dillon's and I use their Universal decapping Die, no complaints ... but I do keep extra pins handy .. just in case and have thankfully not needed one as of yet.

Mighty Armory. Don't let the price scare you away. After breaking a few components on traditional store bought dies, I went this route and never have looked back. Top notch stuff made in the USA too.

Back